Sunday, June 8, 2008

Child Play




Brody and I went to an awesome jungle gym for kids 6 and under on Tuesday with our friends Diana and Caden. The babies had a blast crawling all over the foam pads, playing with interesting floor toys, climbing jungle gyms/playhouses, riding baby jeeps around a track and checking out the inside of a ball pit. It was adorable to watch Brody explore and discover.

When Brody got there, he first went to the ball pit. After realizing he'd rather hold the balls than be engulfed in the ball pit, he didn't let go of them for at least an hour, or more. It was like the little balls were extensions of his hands. Finally toward the end, he payed attention to some of the other toys. I think he was overwhelmed with all the kids running around and screaming. Plus, everything was brightly colored, he probably was on sensory overload. It was so cute to watch him crawl to something and absorb something new.

When we got in the car after 2.5 hrs of hard playing, he fell right asleep. What a fun day!

1 comment:

shannon said...

That really is the most adorable little boy who has ever existed!! Until I have my child of course. That was such a fun day Audrey. Plus you need more pictures. MORE PICTURES!!!
Love you guys
Shannon
P.S. I set up a skpe account, I just need a camera/mirco phone. first name then last name (married name)