
Baby December and I had so much fun playing together. She's so darling!

What would going to MT be without digging in the dirt a little? Dad provided each family with their own bag of dirt to find saphires. My Dad's a Geologist, what can I say? It was fun! We actually found quite a few!

Brody LOVED jumping on the trampoline! We could barely keep him inside.

Is anyone else worried about Kelly weilding a chain saw?

Ryan's leaving for his mission to Paris, France next Wednesday!!

My Dad reserved a gym the day after Thanksgiving and everybody went wild! Brody and Kelly are exhibit A.

This is WalMart at 5 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving! These people are serious shoppers!

Kelly went hunting and found...hmmmm....

Here's a shot of all of Brody's cousins!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fun time. Carson loves our trampoline too. We have a net so I just let him go crazy.
Post a Comment