I have an annoucement to make: Brody is no longer a baby! Yes, some of you may have noticed, but this is quite a shock to Kelly and I. I don't know when it happened...

Mom, can I have my own cell phone now? I'll be responsible and promise not to text over our limit. Please???

Fits perfectly! New shoes, awesome!

I got most of the yogurt in my mouth this time! I officially don't need your help anymore Mom. You just bring me the food and I'll take care of it.
Yep, it's official. What's a mother to do???? Guess it had to happen sometime.
1 comment:
i have definately noticed what a cute little boy he has turned into. it's so hard for mom's isn't it. i wish so bad i could make mine little again so i could enjoy them even more than i did the first time around.
Post a Comment